Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Confession

I m sathyamurthi

from upcountry

home at tea estate of unemplyed

travelled to Vauniya

A job for

Repairing Radio

Started war

Be a Tamil is

A sin

Given by god.

Keeping check points

Everywhere

Guns at aim.

No citizenship

That is because of no identity card.

But because I was born here with

My father and mother.

And labours of tea.

Returned back home

To get make Identity

To meet Grama Sevaka the only one person

Who can do it.

He could do it but did not it.

If I gave him a thousand

I would not be here.

But my mother told

The nature of him

Without even a coin or a bottle of alchol

Never put his signature.

Just only three four days

I got married

Legally.

Dreamt with hopes

to bring her

Having a ceremony after a week

Police came my home

I didn’t know why

First in town police and then

To colombo

Finally to Boossa.

My mother curses

To my vergin wife

of her

Sinfullness.

Than cursing to GS.

Dear sir

what is the wrong

Of being a Tamil

Born in tea estate without stateless.

Even though I worship every day

Shiva kanda god doesn’t know

And he is powerless

He could have seen this

To go against act.

Udaya R. Tennakoon

2007/04/ 26 at Boossa camp

.

No comments:

Post a Comment